Ripartenza! Stati Uniti di nuovo aperti al turismo. Contattaci per un preventivo e scopri regole di ingresso e tutele in caso di cancellazione.

Camper rental in the United States

If you dream of a holiday in total freedom and independence, renting a camper in the United States is the solution you’re looking for! Great for families and groups of friends, a camper allows you to travel on the road in the United States with no stress, without having to bother with booking a hotel or other transportation and accommodation services. You can have fun from coast to coast in a camper, visit New England in camper or rent a camper in California; choose the city you want to start from and check the available camper models!
Remember that to rent a camper in the United States you need to be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license and passport.

Is there a minimum rental duration?
For your camper road trip in the United States, the minimum rental period is 7 nights.
Pots, towels, accessories and campsites
Prices for renting a camper in the United States include plates, pots and pans, glasses, kitchen utensils, towels, linen and blankets. There are so many campsites and rest stops that are well-equipped, and when you pick up your camper you will also receive a guide and a discount coupons for campsites. Don't forget to reserve your place in high season!
Security deposit and additional drivers
When you pick up the camper, 1500USD will be held on your credit card (which is mandatory) as a security deposit, until you return the vehicle. The prices include unlimited additional drivers.
Special promo
Book now with FREE GPS

Free GPS for your camper rental, book within March 31
(r/t flights included)!

Book now your camper, choose to save your money!

Why rent through Xplore?

Because we are a tour operator based in Italy, we have been working in this field since 2002, we organize different kinds of travel for all kinds of clients, we have crossed thousands of miles in the United States and we are able to provide 24/7 english assistance. Because our passion for travel is our drive and because together we will find the best solution for your trip.

Unlimited mileage and total coverage

The rates include unlimited mileage, unlimited use of the generator, vehicle kit (plates, pots and pans, glasses, kitchen utensils), personal kit (towels, linen, blankets), preparation kit (first filling of propane, sewer chemicals, power adapter). Local taxes and drop-off fees are not included.

Your driver’s license is enough

It is recommended to have an international drivers’ license, especially in some states, but it is not mandatory, meaning that for a simple tourist trip in the United States your national car driving license will do just fine. If you intend on making long trips to remote areas, an international license is strongly recommended, but it is still not required by law.

Camper pick-up and drop-off hours

  • campers can only be picked up in the AFTERNOON between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM
  • campers need to be returned in the MORNING between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM

It is possible to pick up the camper in the morning but in that case you will have to pay a 150 euro fee.


Insurance includes Primary Liability Coverage, VIP insurance (damage and theft insurance – 1500 USD deductible per accident), SLI insurance (third-party damages, persons and objects, up to 1.000.000 USD)

Driving restrictions

It is not allowed driving the camper on roads that are not public or not asphalted, driving in Death Valley in June, July and August and driving in Manhattan. You can drive the camper to Mexico only if you buy additional insurance (MALI). Driving in Alaska, Yukon and Northwestern territories is allowed at your own risk. More details upon request.